Start these exercise AFTER:
- Any nerve, muscle and joint pain has been removed through Chiropractic care.
- Swelling and pain has been removed with full range of motion of the shoulder/upper back/neck.
Exercise #1: Side External Rotation
- Standing against the wall, keep elbows tucked into the sides and against the wall.
- With your hands in front, rotate them out toward the wall where it pulls on the front shoulder.
- Repeat 3-5 times to your comfort.
Exercise #2: Raised External Rotation
- Stand against the wall, keep elbows level with your shoulders.
- Starting hands level in front of the body, rotate the arms above your head.
Exercises #3: Lateral Raise
- Lean forward away from the wall about 10 degrees.
- Start with your elbows bent and arms relaxed in front.
- Raise arms to shoulder level while keeping body still.
- Repeat 3-5 times.
See Part 1: Shoulder Pain Relief Part 3: Treatment & Exercises
See Part 2: The X-ray Analysis
These exercises will strengthen the shoulders/upper back to help increase strength and improve posture.
Everyone’s health is at a unique state.
Enjoy a complimentary consultation to understand how these doctors will help joint, muscle, nerve conditions to improve your posture and health.
Fix Hunchback Posture: 3 Best Exercises
Improve Posture in 6 Seconds