Need a stretch for tight/painful hips, low back or side of your leg?
Here you go!
This stretch helps relieve tightness/pain and improves your balance.
Here are the steps:
1. While seated, cross your ankle over the opposite leg.
2. Interlock your fingers and either over or under your knee.
3. Pull your knee to your opposite shoulder with enough tensions to feel the stretch.
4. Hold stretch for 10-15 seconds. Repeat 3-4 times.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the opposite hip.
See our other stretches to improve your balance and strength: