Rev. Herman is my blind videographer (I know not the best choice) who scared me today.
As you can see, his move to getting up takes a little practice.
Here are the steps:
1. However you end up on the ground, get to a seated position.
2. Rest one leg on the floor and slightly bend the same knee.
3. Bring the other foot behind you, so that knee is rest on the floor.
4. Lean forward, putting both palms in front of you.
5. Bring your front leg behind you, so you end on both knees.
6. Bring your knees close to your chest.
7. In one move shift your weight from your hands to your feet and stand up.
Herman (the ballerina he is) did steps 5-7 in one move.
These steps require good balance and leg strength.
Start next to steady table or chair, progress next to a wall, then in the center of the room to avoid injury.