Help relieve middle back pain with the Door Jamb Exercise.
1. Stand next to a door and hold the jamb with the fingers, thumb facing down.
2. Move your feet close to the bottom of the door to feel the stretch in your middle back.
3. Bring your opposite shoulder closer to the door by grasping your shoulder (see video).
4. Hold for 30 or more seconds.
5. Repeat on the opposite side.
It is recommended to the ice the area of pain after this exercise.
See our other posture exercise videos to relieve pain and stay strong: