Speakers include health advocates to the benefits of wellness programs at work including ways to destress after work or school.
You will learn how to live a healthy lifestyle.
Here are the details:
On April 2nd, 2016 UFC GYM Ontario will be hosting a company wellness fair for businesses in our local community. This fair will be attended by local doctors, nutritionists, chiropractors, insurance experts and physical therapists.
Topics to be presented on include:
1) What is a company wellness program? (Dr. AshoK)
2) How can a wellness program save you money? (Rylan Klaseen)
3) How can you encourage healthy eating in the work place? (Debbie Mapstead and Katie Keck)
4) How can you be more active at work? (UFC GYM Coach)
5) How can UFC GYM help you? (Nathan Brodnax)
Special guest speakers at this event include:
• Dr. Nagasamudra Ashok – Internal Medicine Specialist
• Katie Keck – Therapist specializing in eating disorders
• Debbie Mapstead – Health and Nutrition Specialist
• Rylan C. Klaseen – AFLAC District Sales Coordinator
• Nathan Brodnax – Owner UFC GYM
Guest Vendors Include
• Meal prep companies
• Physical therapists
• Massage therapists
• Farmers Markets
• Supplement companies
Start Time: 12 pm
End Time: 2 pm
Location: UFC GYM Ontario
Cost: FREE for all participants
Raffles and giveaways all day long, including:
• Gym Memberships
• Gym Merchandise
• Personal Training sessions
• Dave and Busters Gift Cards
• Nutritional supplements
• And much more!